Image result for Na wah for rich people

Written by: Vivian,



I went with a friend to visit his babe from a very rich family. The maid approach me and ask.

MAID: What would u like to have, fruit juice, yoghurt, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?

ME: Tea please

MAID: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Kericho gold tea, bush tea or green tea?

ME: Ceylon tea please.

MAID: How do you want it. black or white?

ME: White...

MAID: Milk or fresh cream?

ME: With milk.

MAID: Freeze land cow or Afrikaner cow?

ME: Umm, let me go with d freeze land cow.

MAID: Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?

ME: Sugar.

MAID: White, brown or yellow sugar?

ME: Abeg, forget about the tea just give me a glass of water.

MAID: Mineral, tap or distilled water?

ME: Mineral water.

MAID: Flavored or non flavored?

ME: In fact get me an empty glass!

MAID: Do you want a tumbler, wine glass, champagne flute or a beer mug?

ME: Abeg! free me i go swallow my spit...have a bless day

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Icepickkells
All Rights Reserved. © 2016.
Owner: Icepickkells
Designed By: Dealwap Technologies
Top