Image result for My Dear Ex
MY DEAR EX!

Dear Ex,

I'm doing this cos we had an awesome time,
Back then when we doubted if love is a crime.
I remember our first kiss, such sweetness,
Inbetween two houses n my wild beating chest.
You know the day you got home late cos I forced you,
And how ur mama flogged and almost even cursed you.
Sometimes I wonder why we lasted longer than we did,
Maybe its love, Maybe its just the sex appeal and the greed.
I fell in love, it even felt like I was there first,
My dearest, now i'll have to refer to you as my dear ex.

Of course you and I know i'm trying to forget you,
But how can I when it still feels like I love you.
I wont hide it, without doubt you helped my self esteem,
There was fire, just your tiny smile n I felt a steam.
You were hard, you were fun, you were sincere,
And how you'll joke n say 'thou shall not kiss here'.
Our love was more than teasing in the field,
There were principles you instilled, mysteries you revealed, and pains that you healed.
Its all gone now, we left with quick reflex,
Bt I must say I miss you my dear ex.

The show is over and our Love story was very pale,
at least now I know to be in love is no fairy tale.
Waking the streets with hope i'll find someone like you,
Someone I can love n cherish better than you.
You were good, you were fun, but its time to flip the page,
Scene is over, take your bags and leave the stage.
Once upon a time, you used to be my dearest,
Sorry though,now you'll have to be satisfied with my dear ex.

With Gratitude,
Your Ex,
Elly Sun.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Icepickkells
All Rights Reserved. © 2016.
Owner: Icepickkells
Designed By: Dealwap Technologies
Top