Image result for Naija police in duty
Naija Police

A man was driving around 1:00am alone in his car; he got to a check point.

The police stopped him and asked for all his particulars which he gave to them.

The police had nothing to ask again, but in order to charge him, guess what the police man said, “I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if you come get accident now, who go go tell your people?”

The man replied: I’m not alone; Jesus Christ ii with me here, even Angel Gabriel, Angel Raphael, Angel Michael and Five order Angels more are with me here.

The policeman Sais: “all these people they inside this your small car? I charge you for overloading!!!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Icepickkells
All Rights Reserved. © 2016.
Owner: Icepickkells
Designed By: Dealwap Technologies
Top